United We Stream
United We Stream – the solidary response to Covid-19 and the worldwide shutdown of club culture
The successful fundraising campaign for Berlin clubs evolved into a global cultural platform and streaming initiative in the digital space. Our cross-genre and interdisciplinary streams offer low-threshold access and connect local cultural spaces, artists, cultural workers, companies and institutions with a global audience.
As an international cultural platform, we advocate the preservation of diverse club culture and its values. Together we are facing the current crisis and are intensively engaged in the topics of modern cultural education.
Data on United We Stream…
United We Stream launched on March 18th and, since then, has attracted over 40 million visitors.
• 73 live streams from UWS home-base Berlin
• 570,000 € donations for 67 clubs in Berlin
• 45.000 € donations to Stiftungsfonds Zivile Seenotrettung
• streams from 425 locations in 92 cities worldwide
• 2068 artists have been featured
• 1.5 million € donations worldwide